Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Checker Already Built - Please Use For This New Version of the Challenge

Changed By: papollo & wifey
Change Date: January 17, 2022 03:02AM

Checker Already Built - Please Use For This New Version of the Challenge
Hello - I had to archive GC3HVRA - New England County Challenge. I moved from the area in which it was placed and couldn't maintain it.

I am about to reestablish this challenge near my new home location. The new code is GC9ME9N. The title is "New England County Challenge - NH Final"

This challenges requires a cache find in each of the counties in these states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island. The requirements for the new challenge are exactly the same as they were for the archived challenge, so I believe the existing checker can be used essentially as-is in terms of logic.

Please let me know if I need to provide additional information.

Cheers!
Paul & Susan Apollo - papollo & wifey

Original Message

Author: papollo & wifey
Date: January 17, 2022 02:52AM

Checker Already Built - Please Use For This New Version of the Challenge
Hello - I had to archive GC3HVRA - New England County Challenge. I moved from the area in which it was placed and couldn't maintain it.

I am about to reestablish this challenge near my new home location. The new code is GC9ME9N. The title is "New England County Challenge - NH Final"

This challenges requires a cache find in each of the counties in these states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island. The requirements for the new challenge are exactly the same as they were for the archived challenge, so I believe the existing checker can be used essentially as-is in terms of logic.

Please let me know if I need to provide additional information.

Cheers!
Paul & Susan Apollo - papollo & wifey