Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: bluesnote
Change Date: March 02, 2022 05:36AM

100 x 10 County Challenge
Hello,

I would like to create a checker for GC9P3VP that can verify if a user has found at least 100 caches in 10 different US counties using the following parameters:

1. Only US counties are allowed. If DC and other US territories are treated as county equivalences in Project-GC, then I would like to include them in this checker.
According to Wikipedia, there are: 3,243 [US counties] (including 136 county equivalents in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, and the 100 county equivalents in the U.S. territories)

2. All cache types are valid except adventure labs and locationless. Traveling caches, benchmarks and waymarks cannot be used.

Thanks in advance!

Original Message

Author: bluesnote
Date: March 02, 2022 05:24AM

100 x 10 County Challenge
Hello,

I would like to create a checker for GC9P3VP that can verify if a user has found at least 100 caches in 10 different US counties using the following parameters:

1. Only US counties are allowed. If DC and other US territories are treated as county equivalences in Project-GC, then I would like to include them in this checker.

2. All cache types are valid except adventure labs and locationless. Traveling caches, benchmarks and waymarks cannot be used.

Thanks in advance!