Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Jokeerus
Change Date: April 18, 2022 04:46AM

More Checker Requests GC7CY1Q
When you have time, I could use a few more checkers.

With the checker on GC7CY1Q as the example, I'd like the following:

GC9RFW0: 25 50 pairs of caches hidden exactly 15 years apart.

GC9RFW1: I'm not sure how many caches I have that were hidden exactly 1 year apart, but that's the challenge I want for this one. Such as 5 pairs of caches hidden exactly 1 year apart. If you could tell me how many I have (if any), then I'll decide how many to require for the challenge.

GC9RFW8: Similar to above, but exactly 5 years apart.

GC9RFWA:Similar to above, but exactly 6 months (or 1,3,or 9 months -whichever I have the most of -assuming I have any!)

Thank you so much!!!

Kim
~jokeerus

Original Message

Author: Jokeerus
Date: April 18, 2022 04:43AM

More Checker Requests GC7CY1Q
When you have time, I could use a few more checkers.

With the checker on GC7CY1Q as the example, I'd like the following:

GC9RFW0: 25 pairs of caches hidden exactly 15 years apart.

GC9RFW1: I'm not sure how many caches I have that were hidden exactly 1 year apart, but that's the challenge I want for this one. Such as 5 pairs of caches hidden exactly 1 year apart. If you could tell me how many I have (if any), then I'll decide how many to require for the challenge.

GC9RFW8: Similar to above, but exactly 5 years apart.

GC9RFWA:Similar to above, but exactly 6 months (or 1,3,or 9 months -whichever I have the most of -assuming I have any!)

Thank you so much!!!

Kim
~jokeerus