Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: Checker request for GCA0D6E - An Every State/Province/Department Challenge

Changed By: Hügh
Change Date: October 01, 2022 01:28AM

Re: Checker request for GCA0D6E - An Every State/Province/Department Challenge
I am not sure what I can do to "prove" that the checker is excluding countries with less than 3 regions, however I will point out that this line is set in the configuration:

[quote=71804]
[code]
"minRegionsInCountry": 3
[/code]
[/quote]

That line should allow only countries with at least 3 regions.

But just to double check, I ran a number of names of [url=https://project-gc.com/Statistics/Top?profile_name=TEAM_GDY&country=Saint+Kitts+and+Nevis&submit=Filter]people with the most cache finds in Saint Kitts and Nevis[/url], and for none of them did Saint Kitts and Nevis appear in the output.

I however notice that you yourself don't qualify. Your Reviewer will not publish your listing unless you yourself don't qualify.

Original Message

Author: Hügh
Date: October 01, 2022 01:27AM

Re: Checker request for GCA0D6E - An Every State/Province/Department Challenge
I am not sure what I can do to "prove" that the checker is excluding countries with less than 3 regions, however I will point out that this line is set in the configuration:

[quote=71804]
[code]
"minRegionsInCountry": 3
[/code]
[/quote]

That line should allow only countries with at least 3 regions.

But just to double check, I ran a number of names of [url=https://project-gc.com/Statistics/Top?profile_name=TEAM_GDY&country=Saint+Kitts+and+Nevis&submit=Filter]people with the most cache finds in Saint Kitts and Nevis[/url], and for none of them did Saint Kitts and Nevis appear in the output.

I however notice that you yourself don't qualify. Your Reviewer will not publish your listing unless you yourself don't qualify.