Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Svarträv
Change Date: February 22, 2023 02:19AM

Re: QUALIFICATIONS
Are you sure that the GC code GC9GDB is correct? It seems to be to short.

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware but checker for the original challenge required that each find had to be found on a date name and each cache had to have a different name. Do you want to keep it that way in your challenge or remove these additional requirements?
Are you sure that the GC code GC9GDB is correct? It seems to be too short.

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware but the checker for the original challenge required that each cache had to be found on a different date and each cache had to have a different name. Do you want to keep it that way in your challenge or remove these additional requirements?
Changed By: Svarträv
Change Date: February 22, 2023 02:18AM

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware but checker for the original challenge required that each find had to be found on a date name and each cache had to have a different name. Do you want to keep it that way in your challenge or remove these additional requirements?

Original Message

Author: Svarträv
Date: February 22, 2023 02:14AM