Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: DrAcorn
Change Date: March 13, 2023 11:28AM

Re: Requesting a checker for GC9WT1A
I've updated the checker so that it should always be able to fetch the HTML output, unfortunately the attribute icons and links have gone so that it takes up less storage. the overall output has all the same information, but a bit less flashy, I guess.
I did consider doing it the way you suggested (that one is also my script too!) but for me it was easier to extend the one I did over the other.

all owned caches are also now excluded also - including events and caches adopted after finding them.

Please let me know if my updates are acceptable, otherwise I can try extend the other script too.

Original Message

Author: DrAcorn
Date: March 12, 2023 06:37PM

Re: Requesting a checker for GC9WT1A
I've updated the checker so that it should always be able to fetch the HTML output, unfortunately the attribute icons and links have gone so that it takes up less storage. the overall output has all the same information, but a bit less flashy, I guess.
I did consider doing it the way you suggested (that one is also my script too!) but for me it was easier to extend the one I did over the other.

Please let me know if my updates are acceptable, otherwise I can try extend the other script too.