Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: new checker GCADQED - LBH 50% Month Grid Challenge

Changed By: Hal-oween
Change Date: September 05, 2023 01:08AM

Re: new checker GCADQED - LBH 50% Month Grid Challenge
I am sorry for not beEditing clear on my second request. The first response. Yes, this checker had the logic now works great. This is what I was looking for. I was just asking if the output could show a calendar if someone fails the checker instead of listing only one month that was close. Hence the reference to checker 76354. I still would like this 50% checker to check for 50% of a month.
Here's a clarified version of the request.
Log a Letterbox Hybrid geocache find on a minimum of 15 calendar days in one month. It can be any month and the finds don't have to be in the same year but you must have one LBH on 50% of the days of that month. I know technically half of February is 14 days but I want to keep it simple with one requirement. Have the output show a calendar with the missing and filled in dates so that someone can try to figure out which dates they need in order to fulfil the 50% month challenge.

Please let me know if I can clarify further.
Thank you so much for all of your efforts.!
Katy

Original Message

Author: Hal-oween
Date: September 05, 2023 01:04AM

Re: new checker GCADQED - LBH 50% Month Grid Challenge
I am sorry for not being clear on my second request. The first checker had the logic I was looking for. I was just asking if the output could show a calendar if someone fails the checker instead of listing only one month that was close. Hence the reference to checker 76354. I still would like this 50% checker to check for 50% of a month.
Here's a clarified version of the request.
Log a Letterbox Hybrid geocache find on a minimum of 15 calendar days in one month. It can be any month and the finds don't have to be in the same year but you must have one LBH on 50% of the days of that month. I know technically half of February is 14 days but I want to keep it simple with one requirement. Have the output show a calendar with the missing and filled in dates so that someone can try to figure out which dates they need in order to fulfil the 50% month challenge.

Please let me know if I can clarify further.
Thank you so much for your efforts.