Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Message: Re: New Checker GCAFR0B - 200 of 400 oldest in Austin MSA

Changed By: bmuzzin
Change Date: November 08, 2023 09:57PM

Re: New Checker GCAFR0B - 200 of 400 oldest in Austin MSA
I usually get email notification, but they seemed to not come through for this thread for some reason... so, sorry about that. I'll check it out, likely there's some weird field coming through on a find that's causing the exception.

Edit: issue should be fixed... there was a problem if they were an owner of one of the caches... I guess the script was never run with somebody that was an owner - usually these challenges are for a small number of the oldest, and, mostly those users are MIA, so that's probably why it wasn't caught before.

If you're expecting a change from me in the future, you can always message me on geocaching.com, and I'll definitely get that... I sometimes miss pgc thread notifications (although in this case, I wasn't subscribed to this thread because I didn't tag the challenge).

Original Message

Author: bmuzzin
Date: November 08, 2023 09:35PM

Re: New Checker GCAFR0B - 200 of 400 oldest in Austin MSA
I usually get email notification, but they seemed to not come through for this thread for some reason... so, sorry about that. I'll check it out, likely there's some weird field coming through on a find that's causing the exception.