Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: DM&K Cachers
Change Date: February 11, 2024 10:01PM

New checker request
Regarding GCAKGK6,

I am looking to start a new Challenge series based on a specific number of finds within the confines of the state of Washington, USA only. I am requesting a checker that can determine the actual number of ACTIVE multicaches within the state at the given time of the checker request. As this is a series, I would like to have several levels of completion.

My current research shows 934 active multicaches in the state of Washington. As such, I would expect the checker to state the number of active multicaches that a user has found within WA, based on the current number at that given time of check. This GC code is only a placeholder for the first in the series, but I wanted to be certain the criteria was an option for future in the series. As I am currently the #1 finder of active multis in the state at 570, I was thinking of creating levels of 100, 250 225 and 375. 350. There appears to be plenty in the mid three hundred range, but after that, there does not appear to be any that could currently qualify over 350.

Thank you in advance of this request. Also, I wish to create similar challenge and checker for mystery caches. Should I complete a new thread or can we possibly piggyback on this request. Please advise.

Thank you.

DM&K Cachers
Changed By: DM&K Cachers
Change Date: February 11, 2024 10:00PM

New checker request
Regarding GCAKGK6,

I am looking to start a new Challenge series based on a specific number of finds within the confines of the state of Washington, USA only. I am requesting a checker that can determine the actual number of ACTIVE multicaches within the state at the given time of the checker request. As this is a series, I would like to have several levels of completion.

My current research shows 934 active multicaches in the state of Washington. As such, I would expect the checker to state the number of active multicaches that a user has found within WA, based on the current number at that given time of check. This GC code is only a placeholder for the first in the series, but I wanted to be certain the criteria was an option for future in the series. As I am currently the #1 finder of active multis in the state at 570, I was thinking of creating levels of 100, 225 250 and 350. 375. There appears to be plenty in the mid three hundred range, but after that, there does not appear to be any that could currently qualify over 350.

Thank you in advance of this request. Also, I wish to create similar challenge and checker for mystery caches. Should I complete a new thread or can we possibly piggyback on this request. Please advise.

Thank you.

DM&K Cachers

Original Message

Author: DM&K Cachers
Date: February 11, 2024 09:57PM

New checker request
Regarding GCAKGK6,

My current research shows 934 active multicaches in the state of Washington. As such, I would expect the checker to state the number of active multicaches that a user has found within WA, based on the current number at that given time of check. This GC code is only a placeholder for the first in the series, but I wanted to be certain the criteria was an option for future in the series. As I am currently the #1 finder of active multis in the state at 570, I was thinking of creating levels of 100, 225 and 350. There appears to be plenty in the mid three hundred range, but after that, there does not appear to be any that could currently qualify over 350.

Thank you.

DM&K Cachers