Advanced

Change History

Once a checker request has been fulfilled and the challenge owner (or checker requester) is satisfied the thread should be moved here by a moderator. Please allow some time before moving the thread, to allow feedback from the requester.

Changed By: Rikitan
Change Date: April 12, 2017 01:00PM

5/7 Multi Challenge
Hello,

friend of mine would like to place Challenge cache "5/7 Multi Challenge". We'd like to ask someone to create checker.

Name: 5/7 Multi Challenge
GCCode (unpublished): GC739NE

Conditions: Goal is to meet at least 5 from following 7 conditions.

1.) at least 1 Multi cache with Difficulty 1 / Terrain 1 (D1/T1)
2.) at least 2 Multi caches with the Terrain 5
3.) at least 333 Multi caches in Total
4.) at least 4 Multi caches with the Difficulty 4 (D4)
5.) at least 5 Multi caches with more than 50 100 favorite points
6.) at least 6 Multi caches placed before 1.1.2010
7.) at least 7 Multi caches in different country than Slovakia

- I'm volunteer reviewer and can confirm that this idea is publishable, owner is missing just the SINGLE checker (not 7 independent checkers, they have to be combined into 1).
- From nature of conditions, it will be customized to one Challenge cache only, but idea can be replicated elsewhere in future. Variables are not important for us, but can be useful for clones.

Thank you very much for help.
I know very well this is not peanuts to ask for and requires lot of time & effort to invest.

Original Message

Author: Rikitan
Date: April 12, 2017 12:56PM

5/7 Multi Challenge
Hello,

friend of mine would like to place Challenge cache "5/7 Multi Challenge". We'd like to ask someone to create checker.

Name: 5/7 Multi Challenge
GCCode (unpublished): GC739NE

Conditions: Goal is to meet at least 5 from following 7 conditions.

1.) at least 1 Multi cache with Difficulty 1 / Terrain 1 (D1/T1)
2.) at least 2 Multi caches with the Terrain 5
3.) at least 333 Multi caches in Total
4.) at least 4 Multi caches with the Difficulty 4 (D4)
5.) at least 5 Multi caches with more than 50 favorite points
6.) at least 6 Multi caches placed before 1.1.2010
7.) at least 7 Multi caches in different country than Slovakia

- I'm volunteer reviewer and can confirm that this idea is publishable, owner is missing just the SINGLE checker (not 7 independent checkers, they have to be combined into 1).
- From nature of conditions, it will be customized to one Challenge cache only, but idea can be replicated elsewhere in future. Variables are not important for us, but can be useful for clones.

Thank you very much for help.
I know very well this is not peanuts to ask for and requires lot of time & effort to invest.