Advanced

Change History

Not all Geocaches are clear if they are a Challenge or not. Therefore Project-GC has built a Challenge Exception-system. A part of the community has been granted access to this system, and they read through cache description to add votes if they believe these Geocaches are Challenges or not. In here, they can discuss extreme cases and see if they can come to an agreement.

Changed By: Deepdiggingmole
Change Date: November 18, 2023 01:43AM

Re: Top voters counts
Looking at the figures in the statistics box
[i]Added challenges: 864
Removed challenges: 419[/i]
which totals [b]1283[/b]
my votes 1283

I cant say why others haven't got as much as the total challenges that were voted on - but obviously my figures match what has been added on to the list
I was aware of the one that Pleu voted on that got removed and it was retracted before anyone else was able to vote
Other than that if there are differences I don't know how this has come about - I have certainly only voted on what has been listed/added
Though I now see that there are only 1282 listed on that page I can't answer why I have an additional one - maybe I voted on one that got retracted too but was unaware of that
Changed By: Deepdiggingmole
Change Date: November 18, 2023 01:39AM

which totals [b]1283[/b]
my votes 1283

I cant say why others haven't got as much as the total challenges that were voted on - but obviously my figures match what has been added on to the list
I was aware of the one that Pleu voted on that got removed
and it was retracted before anyone else was able to vote
Other than that if there are differences I don't know how this has come about - I have certainly only voted on what has been listed/added

Original Message

Author: Deepdiggingmole
Date: November 18, 2023 01:38AM

which totals [b]1283[/b]
my votes 1283

I was aware of the one that Pleu voted on that got removed