Advanced

Change History

New api methods will be announced here. Changes in our data that is relevant to checkers scripts/tags will also be announced here.

Changed By: magma1447
Change Date: January 15, 2020 12:13PM

Labcaches
I will release two updates to the Sandbox API in a few minutes.

Both implementations are [b]100% untested. [/b]. Feel free to test them, if they don't work, please inform me here.
None of them are documented yet. I will generate a new Doxygen documentation when I know that they work.

[b]New method PGC.GetLabCacheFinds(profileId)[/b]
Doxygen basis
[code]
/// @brief Returns an associative array with the labcache finds from given profileId.
///
/// Returned fields: guid, name, date_found
/// @param[in] int $profileId An integer with the users profile id.
[/code]

[b]New in-parameter to PGC.GetFinds()[/b]
[code]
/// - includeLabCaches (bool): If set to true, will include labcache finds. Note that most fields returned will be null.
[/code]
If used, the data with Geocache finds will be merged with Labcache finds. It's a hack though. All fields except those mentioned here will be set to NULL. The LUA script must be able to handle that.
[list]
[*] cache_id - Will be set to crc32 of a GUID string.
[*] gccode - Will be set to the GUID of the Labcache. Example: 0008be86-1cf0-49b3-8b21-a9aa17bac1a2
[*] cache_name - The name of the labcache.
[*] visitdate - Date logged.
[/list]

The implementation first fetches all geocache finds as before. When that process is done it fetches the labcache finds and append those.

After that it sorts the data again. We do not have data to sort labcaches and geocaches [b]within the same day[/b] correctly. Geocaches will still be sorted correctly, but all the Labcache finds will be at the end of that day.

If a limit has been provided, we will slice the data array down to the limit again.

Original Message

Author: magma1447
Date: January 15, 2020 12:12PM

Labcaches
I will release two updates to the Sandbox API in a few minutes.

Both implementations are 100% untested. Feel free to test them, if they don't work, please inform me here.
None of them are documented yet. I will generate a new Doxygen documentation when I know that they work.

[b]New method PGC.GetLabCacheFinds(profileId)[/b]
Doxygen basis
[code]
/// @brief Returns an associative array with the labcache finds from given profileId.
///
/// Returned fields: guid, name, date_found
/// @param[in] int $profileId An integer with the users profile id.
[/code]

[b]New in-parameter to PGC.GetFinds()[/b]
[code]
/// - includeLabCaches (bool): If set to true, will include labcache finds. Note that most fields returned will be null.
[/code]
If used, the data with Geocache finds will be merged with Labcache finds. It's a hack though. All fields except those mentioned here will be set to NULL. The LUA script must be able to handle that.
[list]
[*] cache_id - Will be set to crc32 of a GUID string.
[*] gccode - Will be set to the GUID of the Labcache. Example: 0008be86-1cf0-49b3-8b21-a9aa17bac1a2
[*] cache_name - The name of the labcache.
[*] visitdate - Date logged.
[/list]

The implementation first fetches all geocache finds as before. When that process is done it fetches the labcache finds and append those.

After that it sorts the data again. We do not have data to sort labcaches and geocaches [b]within the same day[/b] correctly. Geocaches will still be sorted correctly, but all the Labcache finds will be at the end of that day.

If a limit has been provided, we will slice the data array down to the limit again.