Advanced

Change History

Topics that don't fit elsewhere, but still are related to challenge checkers.

Changed By: korysan
Change Date: April 09, 2018 07:18PM

Re: help completing positive attributes challenge
Edit: after tinkering around I seem to have figured it out :)

Could you possibly elaborate here? I haven't tried out the custom filters yet. I just tried but am not entirely sure how it works. I tried selecting each of my missing attributes (Climbing gear required, Lost and found, UV light required, May require snowshoes, Hike longer than 10km, Wireless beacon required) and clicked "add as required" . However, will this filter show caches that contain any of the above? Or will it only show caches that contain ALL of the above? Is there a way that I can create a filter that will contain ANY of these attributes?

Also, I thought Map Compare was for comparing your finds with someone else's. Could you explain how I can use it for this purpose?

Any help is much appreciated:)

Original Message

Author: korysan
Date: April 09, 2018 06:24PM

Re: help completing positive attributes challenge
Could you possibly elaborate here? I haven't tried out the custom filters yet. I just tried but am not entirely sure how it works. I tried selecting each of my missing attributes (Climbing gear required, Lost and found, UV light required, May require snowshoes, Hike longer than 10km, Wireless beacon required) and clicked "add as required" . However, will this filter show caches that contain any of the above? Or will it only show caches that contain ALL of the above? Is there a way that I can create a filter that will contain ANY of these attributes?

Also, I thought Map Compare was for comparing your finds with someone else's. Could you explain how I can use it for this purpose?

Any help is much appreciated:)