Advanced

Change History

Topics that don't fit elsewhere, but still are related to challenge checkers.

Changed By: Jupp_Nümms
Change Date: March 27, 2019 08:26AM

Souvenir Challenges
I would like to know what kind of info on souvenirs can be used in challenge checkers. Souvenirs seem to be of rising importance for to the HQ but existing challenges seem to be exclusively about the total amount. What about time of acquisition (maybe for a monthly streak challenge), name of the souvenir (spelling challenge?) or type of souvenir (there are six categories, aren't there? - so can you check for a specific amount in each category?)?
Changed By: Jupp_Nümms
Change Date: March 27, 2019 08:25AM

Souvenir Challenges
I would like to know what kind of info on souvenirs can be used in challenge checkers. Souvenirs seem to be of ridrising importance for the HQ but challenges seem to be exclusively about the total amount. What about time of acquisition ( (maybe for a monthly streak challenge), name of the souvenir (spelling challenge?) or type of souvenir (there are six categories, aren't there ? - so can you check for a specific amount in each category?)?

Original Message

Author: Jupp_Nümms
Date: March 27, 2019 04:25AM

Souvenir Challenges
I would like to know what kind of info on souvenirs can be used in challenge checkers. Souvenirs seem to be of riding importance for the HQ but challenges seem to be exclusively about the total amount. What about time of acquisition ( maybe for a monthly streak challenge), name of the souvenir (spelling challenge?) or type of souvenir (there are six categories, aren't there - so can you check for a specific amount in each category?)?