Advanced

Change History

Topics that don't fit elsewhere, but still are related to challenge checkers.

Changed By: Target.
Change Date: June 04, 2016 01:46AM

Re: Request for a tool implemented as a checker
That cant not be done with a checker. That is what this thread is about. Ask for is as a in the support/community support as a feature request..

I hope you have looked at the statistics function on pgc. You can see who qualify on many challenge with a appropriate filter on them.
Or use the to get candidates to test.

The checker system uses AJAX to run the checker.
Change Date: June 04, 2016 01:34AM

That cant not be done with a checker. That is what this thead is about. Ask for is as a in the support/community support as a feature request..

I hope you have looked at the statistics function on pgc. You can see who qualify on many challenge with a aproptiate filter on them.
That cant not be done with a checker. That is what this thread is about. Ask for is as a in the support/community support as a feature request..

I hope you have looked at the statistics function on pgc. You can see who qualify on many challenge with a appropriate filter on them.

Change Date: June 04, 2016 01:33AM

That cant not be done with a checker. That is what this thead is about. Ask for is as a in the support/community support as a feature request..

I hope you have looked at the statistics function on pgc. You can see who qualify on may many challenge with a aproptiate filter on them.

Original Message

Author: Target.
Date: June 04, 2016 12:28AM

I hope you have looked at the statistics function on pgc. You can see who qualify on may challenge with a aproptiate filter on them.