Advanced

[Cancelled] GC5P8EE - Numbers: The Resurrection Challenge

[Cancelled] GC5P8EE - Numbers: The Resurrection Challenge
February 23, 2018 02:50AM
Not sure if I'm executing this properly as it is my 1st request but am hoping someone can build a checker for this 2015 Challenge cache.

https://coord.info/GC5P8EE

IN ORDER TO LOG THIS CACHE AS A FIND, YOU MUST HAVE FOUND "LONELY" CACHES THAT HAVE BEEN LONELY FOR A TOTAL OF 7 YEARS. For this Challenge, a "lonely cache" is defined as one that has not been found for at least 6 months (183 days) before you find it and the "total of 7 years" is defined as the total number of months between the month a lonely cache was last found and the month you find it. (84 months to qualify).

TIA

RangerDoc
Re: GC5P8EE - Numbers: The Resurrection Challenge
February 23, 2018 04:27AM
I'm sorry, the checker system can't handle these sorts of challenges. As the READ FIRST thread says:
ganja1447
What a checker can not do
* The checkers does not have access to logs from others on the geocaches logged. Therefore a challenge to log a geocaches that hasn't been logged for one year isn't possible. We are however looking into solving this in the near future (June is expected). Details are yet to be determined.
Re: GC5P8EE - Numbers: The Resurrection Challenge
March 11, 2018 12:13PM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester any more and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login