Advanced

[Cancelled] New Checker Needed - GC7K7NK

[Cancelled] New Checker Needed - GC7K7NK
March 07, 2018 09:30PM
Hey there, need another checker ... for the following new challenge cache:

GC7K7NK --> Challenge : 4-Stellige Zahlenfolge

The point here is that the cacher may log the cache only if it has a 4-digit number sequence in the log.
For example: 4567 or 8901
From 10,000, the 4-digit number may be either at the beginning, in the middle or at the end.
I have already uploaded the listing on my homepage, where you can see more information.
http://lord-charming.de.tl/Challenge--d--4Stellige-Zahlenfolge.htm

I really hope you can help me.

PS: Since my English is not that good, I hope I could explain that anyway and you understand me

Greetings from Germany / Lower Saxony / Brunswick
Sascha alias Lord_Charming
Re: New Checker Needed - GC7K7NK
March 07, 2018 11:10PM
Sorry, I don't completely follow what you're asking for. Are you asking the user to find this cache at a particular number of finds? If so, it wouldn't work for two reasons:

1. Such a challenge would not be allowed under guideline 14:
Not acceptable
Not finding caches: design that limits or punishes any element of finding caches. Examples: Challenges that require ratios in finds; such as 10% of finds must be Attended logs, challenges that require finding only some particular type for over time, as 100 consecutive Mystery finds.

2. It would be impossible for a checker to determine whether a user qualifies until they log their find. The point of challenge checkers is to tell the users whether they qualify. Also it would not be possible for you to qualify for your own challenge before it's published (which is a requirement under guideline 6)
Re: New Checker Needed - GC7K7NK
March 08, 2018 08:41AM
yes, there you are right.
I think about something else and then maybe ask again.
Thank you very much
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login