Advanced

[Cancelled] GC7TH5F Letter Checker Needed

[Cancelled] GC7TH5F Letter Checker Needed
July 14, 2018 09:39PM
Hello everyone,

I am rather new to Geocaching. I recently created a cache and after review was told that I needed to have a checker script to verify if someone meets the qualifications.

GC7TH5F is the cache number that is currently disabled for review purposes.

To summarize what I am looking for to get a successful cache, I need assistance creating a script that will check the logs of the cacher. They must have successfully logged a minimum of 10 caches that start with the letter "I". An example successful log would be someone who logged a cache to something like "Igloo Eskimo". The first letter of the cache that they have previously logged starts with the "I" in the Igloo.

Please let me know if I didn't articulate myself well enough.
Re: GC7TH5F Letter Checker Needed
July 14, 2018 11:05PM
Hello,

Your description is clear but not allowed any more. No letter from cache title can be used for new challenges. There are also many more restrictions. I suggest you to study this list of acceptable and not accetable criteria while planning your challenge cache: https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2018 11:06PM by arisoft. (view changes)
July 15, 2018 05:07AM
Thanks for replying. I will read further.
October 08, 2018 07:00PM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester any more and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login