Advanced

[Cancelled] New checker request: GC84ZVN

[Cancelled] New checker request: GC84ZVN
March 26, 2019 01:53PM
Hallo! Ich suche für folgenden Cache einen Challenge Checker „Dreimal Drei – Dreiländerecken (Challenge-Cache)“ GC84ZVN

Logbedingung:
Wer diesen Cache loggen will muss in mindestens drei aneinander angrenzenden Staaten in den jeweils aneinander angrenzenden Regionen (Bundesländer - Regions) jeweils mindestens einen Cache gefunden haben.

Dreiländerecken begeistern und immer wieder, nicht nur weil wir in einem Dreiländereck wohnen, sondern vor allem auch weil sie ganz besonders dazu einladen sich über Länder- und Sprachgrenzen hinweg zu begegnen. Deshalb entstand die Idee zu diesem Dreiländerecken-Cache.
Ich danke Ihnen im Voraus für die Mühe.
ost-europäer

Hello! I need a checker for the following cache "Dreimal Drei – Dreiländerecken (Challenge-Cache)" GC84ZVN

Log condition:
Who wants to log this cache must have found in at least three adjacent states in each adjacent regions each have at least one cache.

Three country corners delight and again and again, not only because we live in a tri-border region, but above all because they invite you to meet across country and language barriers. That's why the idea for this three-country corner cache came into being.
I would like to thank you in advance for the effort.
ost-europäer
Re: New checker request: GC84ZVN
March 26, 2019 08:15PM
The definition of "Staaten" is not clear to me.

Are you asking for the "Drei Bundesländernecken"
March 26, 2019 11:15PM
I need a checker for three-state country corners.
ost-europäer
March 28, 2019 01:25PM
I need a checker for three-country corners.
ost-europäer
March 28, 2019 02:42PM
The information for such a checker is not standard available. The three country corners will have to be determent for the countries involved and made into a special script. This will take time and effort there for I mark this request as a new script required.
March 28, 2019 02:53PM
Note to scriptwriter:
Be aware that a region name can be in two countries
Example:
For Belgium, Germany and Netherlands the bordering regions are Liège, Nordrhein-Westfalen and Limburg.but there is also a region Limburg in Belgium which is not bordering
March 28, 2019 02:49PM
Okay, zunächst vielen Dank fü die Mühe.
Es würde mich feuen wenn es noch funktioniet.
ost-euopäer

Okay, thank you so much for the effort.
It would fire me if it still worked.
ost-euopäer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login