Advanced

[Awaiting feedback] 31 Days of Geocaching Challenge

[Awaiting feedback] 31 Days of Geocaching Challenge
June 17, 2019 11:27PM
Hi there!

I am requesting a checker for a challenge that my wife would like to place a cache for. The challenge is based on the geocache, GC3T567. If you read the description on the cache page for this one, it says that, "Finds on any day will count in any amount as long as you have found at least the minimum count each day" (See second paragraph, third sentence). I clearly do not qualify for this cache, but my wife, who caches a lot more, is confident that she does. Despite finding the same wording on similar challenges around the world, the checker still shows that she does not qualify. She thinks that the checker is checking for the EXACT number of caches per day, not the minimum. In other words, she has found 32 caches on the 8th of June, but the checker for this cache says that she is still missing day 31. Could I get a checker created that checks for (at minimum) 1 cache found on 1 day, 2 caches found on another day, 3 caches found on yet another day, etc, right up to the number 31?

The cache that she needs this for is: GC89F74.

Thank you!
BlurryFac3 and QUE3NBE3
Re: 31 Days of Geocaching Challenge
June 18, 2019 07:32AM
I'm sorry but this challenge is not allowed under the current guidelines

Please read 9. Time-Limited
https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#timeLimited

Not acceptable
Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year.
June 18, 2019 07:32AM
Yes, that checker can either match exact finds or minimum finds per day. However, those type of challenges are no longer accepted since it violates rule 9 of the challenge cache guidelines:

Time-Limited: Not Acceptable: Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Example, Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc.
October 08, 2019 07:06PM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login