[Awaiting feedback] Checker 22 counties in one day

[Awaiting feedback] Checker 22 counties in one day
January 19, 2022 12:44AM
Hi Everyone,
could someone please tag a checker for me with the following criteria:

Owner: Khunyak
GC9MGC5 - Durchreise Challenge - 22 Landkreise an einem Tag

Task: Find at least one cache in 22 different counties within one calender day

Something along the lines of TAG 6370, but 22 instead of 20 counties and no specification to any country if possible
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC57JF7/6370

Your help is very much appreciated in advance.

Best Regards

Khunyak
Re: Checker 22 counties in one day
January 19, 2022 02:11AM
Sorry, but this criteria is not allowed

Please read the hiding guidelines 2.12.9 Tme-Limied

Not acceptable
Requiring more than one find on any day or calendar date, even if cumulative.
January 19, 2022 09:05AM
Hi Vogelbird,
thats realy a pity - i didnt pay attention to this specific point since there are so many old challenges about exactly this type of stuff. Would it be possible instead to modify the conditions to:

30 different counties within any 30 days?

Not more than one per day requiered (as per guidelines) but allowed if you want to do everything at once or within a few days and not do it as a classic streak of 30 days in a row...

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Best Regards

Khunyak
January 19, 2022 11:58AM
30 different counties within any 30 days

Is still time limited apart from the streak you can not set a period (Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year.)

You can omly use
- Finding some number of caches per month, provided the number is cumulative over all years.
- Finding some number of caches per day of week, provided the number is cumulative over all years.

If you look at the margins you could use
Every day (31) a different county in Germany ( month and year are not important) or
Every day (31) of a month a different county in Germany ( year are not important)

example
https://project-gc.com/Challenges//65651

Within this example you can make type, size, d/t etc restrictions
January 19, 2022 01:51PM
HI Vogelbird,
would it be possible to get the checker for my above GC Code set to the double of 65651 - so a total of 62 different counties need to be visited:

Every day (31) TWO different counties in Germany ( month and year are not important)

I think that would make a nice challenge.

Best Regards ins advance.

Khunyak
January 19, 2022 02:31PM
I need to go back to the scriptwriter because I am not certain that the script can handel this at the moment.

I will let you know later what the outcome is
January 20, 2022 12:29PM
We tested the checker but for the whole of Germany it will not work because the number of combinations is too much for the allowed calculation time

It will only work for a State like Bayern
see https://project-gc.com/Challenges//65686 the only problem is that you do not qualify yet
March 14, 2022 11:15AM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login