Advanced

[Awaiting feedback] GCAK859-Oregon Cemetery Challenge X3

[Awaiting feedback] GCAK859-Oregon Cemetery Challenge X3
February 04, 2024 08:13PM
I need a checker to check for Oregon Cemeteries. There is Oregon Cemetery Challenge GC25ZDV where you need 25 cemeteries in the state of Oregon and a X2 (GC2N1H2) where you need 50. What I want to publish is a challenge where you have to find or place X3 or 75 Oregon cemeteries but I don't know enough how the checkers work for the original and the X2 to adapt it for mine. Looking forward, I also would like to publish GCAK85D Oregon Cemetery Challenge X4, GCAK85H Oregon Cemetery Challenge X5, and GCAK85M Oregon Cemetery Challenge X6. I know only one GC code per request but since these were so closely related I thought I would include them.
Re: GCAK859-Oregon Cemetery Challenge X3
February 04, 2024 08:30PM
You need to read the guidelines, there is no way to set up a challenge like this without using either a bookmark list (not allowed) or the cache names (not allowed).

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206
Re: GCAK859-Oregon Cemetery Challenge X3
February 23, 2024 12:08PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login