Return to Project-GC

Welcome to Project-GC Q&A. Ask questions and get answers from other Project-GC users.

If you get a good answer, click the checkbox on the left to select it as the best answer.

Upvote answers or questions that have helped you.

If you don't get clear answers, edit your question to make it clearer.

Statistics : no update in french

0 votes
84 views

(EN)

Hello,

I feel that my statistics are no updated. I use Project-GC in French. And I emptied the browser cache.

In French, it tells me:
"Jipem a trouvé(e) 2419 caches sur 2419 caches uniques. Données à la date du 2016-09-20".

If I pass PGC in English, it tells me:
"Jipem has 2430 finds on 2430 unique geocaches. Data from 2016-09-20" (it's OK).

The difference between 2430 and 2419 is as of 17/09 with +4 caches, and as of 20/09 with +7 caches.

Although caches 20/09 have not yet taken into account, it should still give me 2423 as these are the caches found the 17/09 and that statistics were generated 20/09 (knowing that in English, it shows me in 2430 found caches).

I tried the "self-support" but no change yesterday.

Thanks !


(FR)

Bonjour,

J'ai l'impression que mes statistiques ne s'actualisent plus. J'utilise Project-GC en langue française. Et j'ai vidé le cache du navigateur.

En français, ça m'indique : 
"Jipem a trouvé(e) 2419 caches sur 2419 caches uniques. Données à la date du 2016-09-20"

Si je passe PGC en anglais, ça m'indique : 
"Jipem has 2430 finds on 2430 unique geocaches. Data from 2016-09-20"

La différence entre le 2430 et le 2419 se situe en date du 17/09 avec +4 caches, et en date du 20/09 avec +7.

Même si les caches du 20/09 ne sont pas encore prises en compte, ça devrait tout de même m'indiquer 2423 puisque ce sont les caches trouvées le 17/09 et que les statistiques ont été généré le 20/09 (sachant qu'en langue anglaise, ça m'indique bien 2430 caches trouvées).

J'ai tenté l'"auto-support" hier mais aucun changement.

Merci !

asked Sep 21, 2016 in Bug reports by Jipem (1,710 points)

2 Answers

–1 vote
It looks good to me now even if I switch to French:

> Jipem a trouvé(e) 2430 caches sur 2430 caches uniques

http://project-gc.com/Profile/ProfileStats?profile_name=Jipem&getprofile=Get+profile

It was probably cached result which resolved itself in a minutes.
answered Sep 21, 2016 by Jakuje (Moderator) (89,360 points)
However :
- It is on computer 1 (that I use regularly to PGC) or computer 2 (which I almost never used for PGC)
- I use the URL http://project-gc.com/Profile/ProfileStats?profile_name=Jipem&getprofile=Get+profile or http://project-gc.com/Statistics/ProfileStats
- I use a normal or a private session
- And with the Chrome options "hard refresh" and "clear the cache and force a refresh"
> Tells me that in all cases "Jipem a trouvé(e) 2419 caches sur 2419 caches uniques. Données à la date du 2016-09-20" and now since 4 days... :-/
I get
Jipem has 2430 finds on 2430 unique geocaches
Data from 2016-09-21
Is it updated not when 2016-09-21 data is used

It might be som problem that the stats for you with nearest/furhrest cache found have some stran problem
You can alway tyr the public version by using anoter account or lock at the image for dynamic stats on gc.com
http://maxcdn.project-gc.com/ProfileStatsImage/Jipem
0 votes

I also noticed this kind of difference between the computer and update my phone, and late in the day or late weekend both are updated, it seems just have to wait. (Thank you for the text in two languages)

j'ai aussi remarqué ce genre de différence, entre l'actualisation d'ordinateur et mon téléphone, et en fin de journée ou fin de weekend les deux sont actualisé, il me semble avoir juste a attendre . (merci pour le texte en deux langue)

answered Sep 22, 2016 by Chup'a (11,130 points)
...