Return to Project-GC

Welcome to Project-GC Q&A. Ask questions and get answers from other Project-GC users.

If you get a good answer, click the checkbox on the left to select it as the best answer.

Upvote answers or questions that have helped you.

If you don't get clear answers, edit your question to make it clearer.

+1 vote
168 views
After running a Solved Mysteries query such as https://project-gc.com/Profile/SolvedMysteries?requirecorrected=on&hidefound=on&hideowned=on&hidearchived=on&submit=Filter , the filter above the map shows Requirecorrected without a space. Other filter fields show with a space such as Hide found, Hide owned, etc.

Very(!) minor
in Bug reports by Team DEMP (1.3k points)
reopened by magma1447 (Admin)

2 Answers

+1 vote
 
Best answer
There was a minor mistake in the code. Internally this filter is called both require_corrected and requirecorrected (please don't ask why). There then is a function that translates the internal name into something readable. It's called with requirecorrected, but was only translating from require_corrected (which never matches). When it doesn't match anything, it replaces underscore with space and uppercases the first letter.

I have fixed this in the development environment. Should go live with the next release, and that will also fix translations into other languages.
by magma1447 (Admin) (237k points)
selected by Team DEMP
0 votes

Please, see the following FAQ:

I found an issue with the American English texts

The default texts are intended to be written in American English (en_US), however, no one at Project-GC speaks English natively. If you found a minor issue, like grammar, this can be corrected using the translation site mentioned above as well. If you believe the string is completely wrong or unreadable you can either contact our support or create an issue in the translation system.

This is the only way how it will be noticed by anyone who can fix that.

by Jakuje (Moderator) (117k points)
I signed up and looked but don't find a match on "Requirecorrected" which is what is displayed at the URL in the original report. I'll contact support with this. Thanks
...