1) Go to the Virtual GPS: https://project-gc.com/User/VirtualGPS
Make a new Virtual GPS by clicking "Create new list" and give it a name. No GC-codes needed, just a name and click "Create" in the pop up.
2) Go to Map Compare: https://project-gc.com/Tools/MapCompare
Add the following filters:
- Profile name: Your geocaching-name. (Leave "compare with" empty)
- Cache location: Leave all fields empty
- Show: check the option for "one found"
- Add filter: "Show Disabled/Archived" and check both boxes in the filter that pops up.
Click on "Filter" and it shows you a map of all your cache finds except Adventure Labs.
3) Click the icon that looks like an old mobile phone. Choose the thing that looks likes dots connected by lines. Draw a polygon that covers all your caches (if you mess up, just drav more polygons that connect with the first one). Then click on the same mobile-phone-looking icon again and click the icon that looks like an old mobile phone with a big green + in the corner of it.
4) Voila, all your finds are in your current Virtual GPS with lots of different filtering and sorting options you can use directly in the Virtual GPS. Or you can download it as a CSV if you feel you need that, just click "Export" and "Download CSV". :)