I don't know if it is a bug or not, but my script 733 / tag 5932 continously shows issues
I checked all of the below, users are premium users, ok is boolean, log and html are false or string, users have more than 0 finds and none of the below mentioned fields are used in the script. I am confused.
Coordinates can be false, common when a non premium member gets data for a premium geocache. You must handle this when calculating distance for example. Note that the premium status of the one running the script is what counts, therefore this can be hard to reproduce.
Invalid returns; ok must be a boolean, while log and html must be of type string or false.
The user has 0 finds and the script doesn't handle it correctly, or an effect of it.
The fields last_publish_date and last_archive_date can be false, for different reasons.
The fields region, county and elevation can temporary be NULL (nil in LUA). Since we do not get this data from Geocaching.com we calculate it afterwards. We advice treating these as none finds until they get their data.
I tried with user "huntersam" who was shown having issues. The checker showed a green "Success", using my user name it shows "red". No errors, whatsoever.
Thanks for your time.