We have gotten a few reports about these emails today (3 this far). It seems to be two different issues actually.
For the cache type, I can confirm that it broke between the 13th and the 14th of September. I have mails myself from both those days and the icon is changed. Sadly I can't see any relevant changes in our repository. But I am quite sure that I have managed to create a fix for it, which I will try to release today (before the next job runs). It is however very hard to test the whole flow of the code. But I don't think it can get worse.
Then it seems like some of the mails that went out tonight has been missing caches names, and ratings. It wasn't all of them though. I believe this was a temporary issue where we have lost a database connection. However, the code should detect that and create a new one. This will be investigated as well, but not today. If it should happen again soon it will get a very high priority. Specially if it happens tomorrow. If so, I want to know as soon as possible, since I won't have much time for work this weekend, including tomorrow evening.
The same thing happened today. There has now been two changes applied.
A potential fix to the issue, or more like a workaround. But what's happening is a bit unknown, so we just aiming to fix something that theoratically could happen.
Added some relevant logging, which might help us understand what's (not) happening if it happens again.