I just thought I'd note that I've finished going through the language file for English (UK) and translating it from English (US). There was quite a bit more needed changing than I thought there would be - mostly just changes from American spelling to British spelling. It's taken me about two weeks to do so, and I've noticed that some of the early changes I made have already been incorporated into the site, which is great to see! :)
I don't think I've missed anything, although I probably have. I'll keep an eye out and make any further changes that I notice need doing.
I have noticed though, that 'The Favorite Cacher' on the BadgeGen tab can't be translated (to 'The Favourite Cacher'), presumably because the author of BadgeGen wants all the badge names to be kept in English. Oh well.