Advanced

Change History

Need a challenge checker made or improved? This is where you should post your request.

Changed By: vogelbird
Change Date: May 18, 2022 02:55PM

Re: Checkers for GC51B6F, GC5KMYB & GC55BE6
Sorry, I have not forgotten this request but I simply did not get spare time to make those checkers. To make them I do need 6 to 8 hours uninterrupted worktime no not to make any mistakes. When there are mistakens it is virtual impossible to spot them.
Summer season is starting which will mean that I even have less time due to the fact that I will be afloat and with limited internet connnections.

I will keep the request alive and if there is a volunteer who has time feel free to make them

Original Message

Author: vogelbird
Date: May 18, 2022 02:54PM

Re: Checkers for GC51B6F, GC5KMYB & GC55BE6
Sorry, I have not forgotten this request but I simply did not get spare time to make those checkers. To make them I do need 6 to 8 hours uninterrupted worktime no to make any mistakes. When there are mistakens it is virtual impossible to spot them.
Summer season is starting which will mean that I even have less time due to the fact that I will be afloat and with limited internet connnections.

I will keep the request alive and if there is a volunteer who has time feel free to make them