To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

Not all Geocaches are clear if they are a Challenge or not. Therefore Project-GC has built a Challenge Exception-system. A part of the community has been granted access to this system, and they read through cache description to add votes if they believe these Geocaches are Challenges or not. In here, they can discuss extreme cases and see if they can come to an agreement.

Changed By: Deepdiggingmole
Change Date: July 27, 2021 02:34PM

GC2P995 - Alien Invasion Adventure Challenge
This prove d an interesting one
On first inspection it does look like a glorified multi and no criteria - certainly there is no criteria given on the cache page , , though rreference to them made. However I did find deep in one of the links given requirements to fulfil, namely finding 10 caches linked to alien activity (description is much wordier than that)
For me this did mean that all the elements needed to make this a challenge cache are there.
So I upvoted - though I see others didn't - but I can understand why - you do need to search hard for the criteria - maybe the CO should rectify that.
Changed By: Deepdiggingmole
Change Date: July 13, 2021 10:04PM

This prove an interesting one
On first inspection it does look like a glorified multi and no criteria - certainly there is no criteria given on the cache page , though rference to them made. However I did find deep in one of the links given requirements to fulfil, namely finding 10 caches linked to alien activity (description is much wordier than that)
For me this did mean that all the elements needed to make this a challenge cache are there.
So I upvoted - though I see others didn't - but I can understand why - you do need to search ahhard for the criteria - maybe the CO should rectify that.

Original Message

Author: Deepdiggingmole
Date: July 11, 2021 05:12PM

This prove an interesting one
On first inspection it does look like a glorified multi and no criteria - certainly there is no criteria given on the cache page , though rference to them made. However I did find deep in one of the links given requirements to fulfil, namely finding 10 caches linked to alien activity (description is much wordier than that)
So I upvoted - though I see others didn't - but I can understand why - you do need to search ahrd for the criteria - maybe the CO should rectify that