To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Change History

New api methods will be announced here. Changes in our data that is relevant to checkers scripts/tags will also be announced here.

Changed By: magma1447
Change Date: February 14, 2017 09:03PM

Re: Rewrite of GetOldest()
I did not read a single line of wine (edit: I of course mean whine, though I didn't see any wine either), so we are all good.

This is exactly the form of feedback I am looking for. If a performance decrease will ruin most checker s using this API method we need to rethink it, and we rather catch it before it's done. Your feedback made me consider using our columnar based dbms instead, and that improvement feel quite good.
Changed By: magma1447
Change Date: February 14, 2017 09:03PM

I did not read a single line of wwine (edit: I of course mean whine, though I didn't see any wine either), so we are all good.

This is exactly the form of feedback I am looking for. If a performance decrease will ruin most checker using this API method we need to rethink it, and we rather catch it before it's done. Your feedback made me consider using our columnar based dbms instead, and that improvement feel quite good.

Original Message

Author: magma1447
Date: February 14, 2017 08:50PM

I did not read a single line of wine, so we are all good.

This is exactly the form of feedback I am looking for. If a performance decrease will ruin most checker using this API method we need to rethink it, and we rather catch it before it's done. Your feedback made me consider using our columnar based dbms instead, and that improvement feel quite good.