Advanced

Re: I need a challenge checker made please?

[Cancelled] I need a challenge checker made please?
July 11, 2017 12:21AM
This is my first geo challenge that i am creating.
So not exactly sure what needs to be included but this is what I would like to challenge to be:

The objective of this challenge is to find caches with TITLES that begin with letter of EACH letter of the alphabet (from A-Z). It does not matter what kind of cache it is.

This is Xtra Special because you need to find all the caches in Northern Ketucky (so Boone, Kenton, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, Pendleton & Braken).

Thanks
Borchers
July 11, 2017 02:16AM
Howdy Borchers,

Unfortunately your proposed challenge does not meet the current guidelines available on the geocaching site.

It you look at What makes an acceptable challenge cache? #10 you will see that cache title is an unacceptable source of information for the challenge.

The text reads:
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer or cache page text. (new 2016)

There are few options available to you. First is to modify the challenge requirements and ask for a checker for the new challenge. You can do that in this thread. The second is to withdraw this request,you can start a new request any time you like.

Thanks for your interest in challenge checkers and good luck coming up with a challenge we can help you with.
July 29, 2017 12:29PM
This thread has not received any feedback from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login