Advanced

Re: Checker Needed, Please :) GC7A2DD BINGO Challenge

[Cancelled] Checker Needed, Please :) GC7A2DD BINGO Challenge
August 05, 2017 05:06PM
Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I have created a challenge cache where finders need to fill in one line (horizontal, vertical, or diagonally) of 5 caches on a Bingo card that features many different COs of the city of Guelph, Ontario. Caches are trads, puzzles, multis, and an EC cache.

The title of the cache will be BINGO Challenge - The COs of Guelph.

This challenge cache does not require anyone to be friends with any COs nor is any identifying information provided (except their published caches).

I'm not sure what other information is needed in this forum. There is a list of caches I know I will need to provide and how they align in each row/column for the Bingo line qualifications. The layout and requirement for this cache is very similar to this challenge cache: https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4PVBT_bingo-challenge-wellington-countys-oldest-trads

Thank you for your time and consideration! :)
August 05, 2017 06:05PM
I am afraid that a challenge like what you discribe is no longer acceptable under the new listing guidelines.

Read the listing guidelines https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206 and if you still think that a challenge is possible seek approval of your local reviewer first before I make a checker
August 05, 2017 06:14PM
Thank you for your feedback - greatly appreciated.

I read the guidelines and I did not see anything in there that goes against the rules, however I will ask my local reviewer. Thank you.

K
August 06, 2017 11:22AM
Guideline 10 has as not acceptable:
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
August 06, 2017 02:18PM
Thank you for the feedback. I had read that rule prior to requesting a checker but had interpreted it to mean that a challenge couldn't be based on *one* CO, and not on several. My challenge is based on about 20 different COs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login