Advanced

Re: GC1ZFYN - Iowa Well Rounded Cacher

[Cancelled] GC1ZFYN - Iowa Well Rounded Cacher
November 08, 2017 06:54AM
Is there any way to make a checker for this cache?
There are lots of stipulations.
1. Have filled a Fizzy Grid
2. at least one find of 10 of the 14 cache types
3. Of the 10 needed types, at least 1 must be APE, MEGA, locationless GPS adventure or WHERIGO
4. A cache of every size
5. A cache placed in every year from 2000-current
6. Half of the fizzy grid must contain caches prior to the publication date of the challenge (10/12/09)
November 08, 2017 09:04AM
I have made a similar to GC2CKEY - The Finnish Well Rounded Cacher Challenge. Your stipulations are somehow different but it can be arranged.

Your local reviewer may ask you to demonstrate that there are plenty of qualifying caches to meet the challenge at the time of publication. APE caches may also be a problem. Have you already asked a local reviewer's opinion?

Anyway I am working on this.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2017 10:23AM by arisoft. (view changes)
November 08, 2017 10:57AM
Stipulations on cache description seems to be different as requested. I have to hand over as you are not the cache owner.
November 09, 2017 10:31PM
So does that mean that this request will not be fulfilled?
Challenges like these is why they stopped doing challenges for awhile. I spent over 3 hours last night trying to figure out if I qualify and I still have work to do on it tonight.
November 09, 2017 11:10PM
Actual stipulations were more complicated than I thought. It is likely that checker can not find solution in allowed time (30 seconds) as there are so many combinations to try. Maybe, with some sophisticated algorithm this could be done in the allowed time window.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login