Advanced

Re: ABC Streak Challenge

[Cancelled] ABC Streak Challenge
February 01, 2018 12:38AM
Hi,

I need a checker for a streak with an alphabetical twist. Consecutive 26 day streak, you select the cache for the day by the first letter of the cache name, working in alphabetical order A-Z, one letter/day. Any cache type, any publish date, you can find other caches each day as long as one of them starts with the letter of the day.

Later, I will also be needing a second checker doing the same thing except going Z-A and a third combining the first two, going A-Z and back again, where the two streaks can be done with a break in between or back to back using the same Z, decreasing the total days from 52 to 51.

I searched for one already made because I thought I saw this challenge had already been done, but my searches didn't result in the kind of ABC challenge checker I had in mind.

Thanks for considering!
Aronel/Lenora
February 01, 2018 01:57AM
Sorry, these sort of challenges are no longer allowed.
https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206

Guideline 9 (not acceptable):
Specifying any element of a cache page (type, rating, etc.) or find count (above one per day) required during a streak.

Guideline 10 (not acceptable):
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
February 01, 2018 02:36AM
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I was so excited about challenging myself to do my challenge so I could challenge others and I'm quite deflated now. Not your fault, it's whoever is behind the specific rule detail. My challenge left alot of room for choosing your own targets.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login