Advanced

Re: Lorraine owner alphabet challenge

[Cancelled] Lorraine owner alphabet challenge
April 28, 2018 01:07PM
Hello
I would like to create a challenge whose condition would be to find at least 26 caches to complete the alphabet of the name of the owners of Lorraine region in France : (departments below)
- Meurthe et Moselle (54)
- Meuse (55)
- Moselle (57)
- Vosges (88)
I have not created a cache page yet, so I do not have a GC number yet.

in advance thank you for your help
April 28, 2018 05:44PM
I'm sorrry but a challenge like this is no longer allowed under the current guidelines

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria
Not acceptable
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
April 28, 2018 09:55PM
I do not understand why I do not respect the guidelines!

Challenge cache criteria may be based upon these geographic areas: countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent).

I just wanted the same checker as the one below, but for the Lorraine region instead of the Rhone Alpes region

GC5MH4H - #13 Le challenge de l'Alphabet des poseurs Rhônalp (France)
April 28, 2018 10:13PM
Your source criteria for the challenge are geographic area, cache owner and cache title. Of this three criteria only the geographic area is allowed under the current guidelines. Cache owner and cache title are not allowed anymore. The cache GC5MH4H was published under the old rules which are grandfathered by now.
May 23, 2018 06:42PM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester any more and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login