Advanced

Re: GC7PJ0T - 360 Degree Challenge: Wisconsin Style

[Cancelled] GC7PJ0T - 360 Degree Challenge: Wisconsin Style
May 11, 2018 10:57PM
Having just completing the 360 Degree Challenge - Minnesota Style, I would like to create a similiar challenge in Wisconsin. For reference, see my log on GC54WYC, which I would use as a template for the Wisconsin 360 Degree Challenge.

I cannot verify that I qualify for the challenge until the checker is built, due to the nature of the challenge. I probably will though since I have over 18K finds in Wisconsin and have cached in all areas of the state.

The location for the challenge is near the center of the state and is where I currently have a traditional cache approved, GC7D22Q, which is near my Wisconsin County Challenge. Obviously, I will have to archive the traditional cache that is there now when the challenge is ready to go, but I want to keep it active.

Thank you so much. The 360 Degree program for other states is so wonderful, that I want to bring that to Wisconsin.

zuma!
May 11, 2018 11:14PM
I'm sorry but since the introduction of the new guidelines the reviewers have not approved these challenges anymore.
May 11, 2018 11:39PM
Thanks for the quick reply. Not a good decision by TPTB though, since it is a real cool idea.

zuma
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login