Advanced

Re: Checker for new challenge - how to do that?

[Cancelled] Checker for new challenge - how to do that?
June 16, 2018 09:29PM
Hello,

we want to publish a new challenge, called something like "Diverse Cacher International".

In order to log it, you must have found:

13 cache types in the first country
12 cache types in the second country
11 cache types in the third country
1 cache type in the thirteenth country

We fulfill this challenge ourselves and found:

in Czech Republik: Tradi, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox, WherIGo, Earthcache, Virtual Cache, Webcam, Event, Mega Event, Giga Event, CITO, GPS Maze (13 types)
in Germany: Tradi, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox, WherIGo, Earthcache, Virtual Cache, Webcam, Event, Mega Event, Giga Event, CITO (12 types)
in Switzerland: Tradi, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox, WherIGo, Earthcache, Virtual Cache, Webcam, Event, Mega Event, CITO (11 types)
in France: Tradi, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox, WherIGo, Earthcache, Virtual Cache, Event, Mega Event, CITO (10 types)
in Austria: Tradi, Mystery, Multi, Letterbox, WherIGo, Earthcache, Virtual Cache, Webcam, Event (9 types)
and so on...

But where is it possible to create a checker?

Thanks a lot for your help :)
June 16, 2018 10:24PM
I made the checker but I need a GCcode to attach to the checker
June 16, 2018 11:28PM
Wow - that was fast :).

Thanks a lot for making the checker. We will look for a hiding place now and come back soon :).
October 08, 2018 06:29PM
Is there any progress on your cache otherwise I am going to cancel this request ?
November 04, 2018 06:24PM
We had some other projects now, but still want to release this challenge. All we have to do is find the right person to get permission for the place we want.

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login