Advanced

Re: Checker request for GC7XRBG

[Cancelled] Re: Checker request for GC7XRBG
September 15, 2018 09:26AM
Hi!!
I need a challenge checker request for completing the Geocaching Trifecta which would require a cacher to find Geocaching HQ (GCK25B) and Mission 9 Tunnel of Light (GC1169) and the Original Stash Tribute Plaque (GCGV0P).
Thanks in advance for your assistance!!
scavengermonkeys
September 15, 2018 12:32PM
Unfortunately that's against rule 11 of the challenge cache guidelines:

Specific Lists: Not Acceptable: A challenge based on elements under the cache owner’s primary control is not acceptable: examples, my favorites, my caches, bookmark lists, caches by this owner, or this group.
September 19, 2018 06:07AM
Oh, that's too bad! I didn't think Rule 11 applied in this case. I also had asked one of our local reviewers who didn't think this applied either. I thought that rule 11 was mostly put in place to prevent putting out challenges for people to find the CO's caches or some strange list of caches. Completing the trifecta is is a fairly normal goal which a lot of cachers aspire to achieve and not something that I came up with on my own or under my primary control. Is there any way to have this reconsidered or is that not possible? Also, if it can't be done can I put out a cache where you'd need to find X number of caches with at least X number of favourite points? ie. say 5 caches with at least 1000 favourite points each or 3 caches that have a total of at least 10,000 favourite points.
Thanks in advance for getting back to me!!
scavengermonkeys
September 19, 2018 05:10PM
You'll have to get clearance from your local reviewer on the trifecta challenge. As to your alternative challenges, yes, they should be allowed.
October 09, 2018 04:44PM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login