Advanced

Re: Checker request please

[Cancelled] Checker request please
October 01, 2018 09:24AM
Hi
I need some help please with a challenge checker. It is way beyond my capabilities! Writing this note is difficult enough. I have read ‘READ FIRST’ and I think I understand what you need so here goes:
GC7YAXT
Milestone Challenge V1

There is a challenge in Southern England that we really like GC37QAX and have been working towards and now qualify, however it’s nearly 300 miles away. I have contacted the CO for permission to use the idea in the North of England and they are more than happy. The existing challenge does not have a checker and to be honest I never thought that this challenge would need a checker as the information is easily available by 3 clicks on geocaching.com and then a manual transfer of information, but my reviewer has stated I must have a checker. I understand that a volunteer here will write on for me, is that correct? If so, thank you very much.

TmGrandemotte
October 01, 2018 11:04AM
There is one problem, checkers have no access to milestone date directly nor to the website displaying milestones which makes this simple checker impossible to do.

There may be other problems too with other guidelines. #14 requires positive challenge criteria and design that limits or punishes any element of finding caches is disallowed.
October 01, 2018 02:30PM
Disappointed, but thanks anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login