Advanced

[Cancelled] 5 x 500 challenge

[Cancelled] 5 x 500 challenge
April 15, 2019 12:34AM
Re cache: GC865Z8

This will be my cache # 500, and I plan to celebrate this with a challenge related to the number 500.

Hence the following request
1. Have logged at least 500 caches
2. Have logged a cache at least 500 m above sea level
3. The ten caches logged with most favorite points must have collected at least 500 fp together
4. Have logged a cache at least 500 km from your home address

The 5th requirement? Having logged a cache owned by a co wich owns at least 500 caches.
I know this is a legal requirement, but as this requirement is automatically fulfilled by signing this cache, it means that this is not a requirement at all.

I hope this will be OK.

Martin
Re: 5 x 500 challenge
April 15, 2019 01:14AM
Requirement 5 is unfortunately not likely to be allowed, even though the proposed cache would qualify the user, because it breaches guideline 10. You'd need to check with your reviewer whether they would allow it.

Requirement 4 is certainly not going to work, because the checker system doesn't have access to the user's home coordinates. It would also possibly be classified as being against guideline 10, given it's a geographic area.
April 15, 2019 01:23AM
I will not state the fifth as a formal requirement, just as comment in the listing.

On request #4. Will it be possible to ask for two caches 500 at least 500 km apart?

Martin
May 01, 2019 09:06PM
There seem to be a problem with this request, so I will drop this one, and formulate a new challenge.

Thank you for you attention

Martin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login