Advanced

Re: New Challenge Checker

[Awaiting feedback] New Challenge Checker
February 24, 2020 01:34PM
Hi:
Looking for a challenge checker for cache type by county/commonwealth/parrish. Ultimately, what I want to set up (each with a different GC), but unsure how I qualify and I am sure I do not qualify for some. Can a checker be setup to run by cache type and spit out county finds (so to not make a ton of them)

Find:
an earthcache in 50 different counties (bronze); 250 different counties (silver); 500 different counties (gold)
a traditional in 100 different counties (bronze); 1000 different counties (silver); 5000 different counties (gold)
a challenge cache in 100 different counties (bronze); 250 different counties (silver); 1000 different counties (gold)
a mystery in 250 different counties (bronze); 1000 different counties (silver); 5000 different counties (gold)
a 5/5 in 10 counties (bronze); 20 different counties (silver); 35 different counties (gold)

Thank you for everything you do in the GC community
Thank you for your help and Best Regards
February 24, 2020 01:37PM
Yes, easy to do checkers for that. All we need are the GC codes for each of the challenges.
February 24, 2020 01:40PM
Ah, just one note: there's no "challenge cache" type, so that series won't be allowed as per the guidelines.
February 24, 2020 01:43PM
Apart from one all of them in the serie are no problem

"a challenge cache in 100 different counties (bronze); 250 different counties (silver); 1000 different counties (gold)"
This is not a valid challenge criteria because challenge caches are part of the Unknown type.
May 01, 2020 01:06PM
What is the situation on this request? Can this be moved to ARCHIVED Checkers
May 20, 2020 11:59AM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login