Advanced

Re: GC5J1PK

[Cancelled] GC5J1PK
October 24, 2016 09:31PM
Please can someone write a checker for GC5J1PK
Thanks
October 24, 2016 09:40PM
The challenge requires a special script and I doubt if this will be made in the short terms.
This is likely to be low on most script-writer's priorities since the script would have no other usefulness and is not acceptable other the current guidelines.
October 24, 2016 10:44PM
Thanks for your reply, perhaps some of the brighter script writers will see this as a challenge and take it up.
Here's hoping
Rob
November 01, 2016 12:40PM
It is impossible.
How do you determine the series part?
"You must have a minimum of 100 traditional finds but you can only use three finds from any one series. A series is defined by either sharing a common name, theme or being numbered (My thanks to Amberel for raising the question)."

That is impossible to do in code. And even for people to since not everyone would agree
The "sharing a common name" will result in not related caches heaving the same name
http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC4FG4B/8446
Search for "Tower of power" named caches.

What is a Theme is impossible to know if the computer dont understan human language. I am not sure any computer does that good enough and it is impossible with the checker limitation

And are all numbed caches grouped in to a max 3 caches group?

There is no way to detect what i a challenge cache. Some challenges dont have challenge in the name and non challenge myst can have challenge in the name

Checkers dont know you home coordinate and 10 cache abroad is not possible

The conclusion is that a checker can be created.
I will cancel the request.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login