Advanced

Re: checker request for GC8ZCHV

[Awaiting feedback] checker request for GC8ZCHV
September 04, 2020 03:35PM
This was an old challenge (before the checker requirement) that was recently archived that I wish to keep in play. I submitted it to my local reviewer and said it could be published with the checker. The requirements are finding a 1 and 1 cache in 50 different Maine towns. I have completed and found the old one.
September 04, 2020 05:38PM
I'm sorry to disappoint you but contrary what you reviewer said the guidelines do not allow your challenge

Please read 10. Source of Criteria of the guidelines
https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria
Not acceptable
Challenges based on geographic areas other than countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent). For example, user-defined mapping polygons, latitude/longitude, radius, etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2020 05:39PM by vogelbird. (view changes)
September 04, 2020 08:15PM
If I edit the cache to be just 50 1 and 1 hides, is there anyone out there willing to help me?
September 04, 2020 08:42PM
What do you mean with "just 50 1 and 1 hides",
November 12, 2020 03:38PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login