Advanced

[Cancelled] GC9GAGQ, GC9GAGT, GC9GAGV, GC9GAGW Caches in a calendar year

[Cancelled] GC9GAGQ, GC9GAGT, GC9GAGV, GC9GAGW Caches in a calendar year
September 14, 2021 06:51AM
I'm not sure if I can request more than one checker per message. I'm going to request 4 in this message. If I need to do a separate request for each, let me know and I'll redo it that way.

I need checkers for the following:
Find 500 caches in one calendar year GC9GAGQ
Find 1000 caches in one calendar year GC9GAGT
Find 1000 caches in Utah in one calendar year GC9GAGV
Find 2000 caches in Utah in one calendar year GC9GAGW

I did search key words on the checker page, but couldn't find any matches. I would think for sure that there would be checkers for at least the first two requests, but couldn't find them. Is there a good way to search for them? Any tips? It would save both you and I time if I could find checkers to clone for as many of these many challenges I'm preparing to hide as I'm planning to do. I have found several that I've been able to use, but wish I knew a better way to search for checkers to match up with the ones I am creating. (I hope that makes sense.)

Thanks so much!

jokeerus
Re: GC9GAGQ, GC9GAGT, GC9GAGV, GC9GAGW Caches in a calendar year
September 14, 2021 08:33AM
Hi,
multiple requests in one post is not a problem, but unfortunately the checkers themselves are not possible because they violate the Geocaching Guidelines.

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#timeLimited

Not accepted: Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, 
or year. Examples: Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc.
Re: GC9GAGQ, GC9GAGT, GC9GAGV, GC9GAGW Caches in a calendar year
September 14, 2021 03:26PM
Thank you for your note. I knew there couldn't be "in a day" limits on caches, but I guess I didn't read clearly enough about the other time limits. I've read and reread those guidelines oodles of times, but sometimes things don't register in this wacky brain of mine. I'll try to be more careful with my requests - as there will be many more coming.

Thanks for your time!

jokeerus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login