Advanced

Re: x% of the most recent 100 physical geocaches in an LGA

[Awaiting feedback] x% of the most recent 100 physical geocaches in an LGA
December 29, 2021 02:57PM
Hi Brains Trust,
I've tested an idea for a challenge cache with one of my local reviewers, and there were no immediate objections. That doesn't guarantee it will get published, though I'd like to give it a good shot.
We've already got challenges to get a certain number or percentage of the oldest caches in an area (country or county, etc). This excludes caches that the individual owns.
I'd like to flip that on it's head and have a challenge to get a certain percentage (say 50%) of the 100 newest physical caches in an LGA or group of LGAs, excluding owned caches.
If there is a checker (I couldn't find it) can we please trial it with the most recent 100 physical (excludes labs, earthcaches, virtuals, all forms of events, locationless, etc) caches in the Brisbane Queensland LGA, and attach it to GC99HCX.
Many thanks,
OBC

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2021 03:11PM by oz_bean_counter. (view changes)
December 29, 2021 04:41PM
Because this is a moving target (new caches can be published every day) rather then a fixed target (oldest caches) it will most likely be against 2.12.12. All or Percentage of caches.
January 10, 2022 03:49AM
Would you mind holding on this one please? I'm asking my local reviewer for further info on how I can use the concept to meet the rules. Many thanks
February 02, 2022 02:16PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login