Advanced

Re: 2 Caches/2 not neighbouring Countries/1 Owner

[Cancelled] 2 Caches/2 not neighbouring Countries/1 Owner
January 12, 2017 11:16AM
I am requesting a challenge geo check for GC513JF.
The challenge is to have 2 cachefounds from the same owner, but in different countries (neighbouring countries are not allowed).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2017 01:04PM by Spasskaiser. (view changes)
January 12, 2017 11:59AM
Unless one already exists, this will need a list defining for every country which countries they are neighbouring.

What definition of neighbouring are you using?
Where there are touching land borders it is clear, but what about if there is a small stretch of sea between them (does Spain border Morocco? USA (Alaska) and Russia?).
What about the geocaching.com country of 'Eire' which actually covers both the country of Ireland and the UK region of Northern Ireland - does that mean Eire borders the rest of the UK?
January 12, 2017 01:03PM
I think, the Challenge-Owner mean, that the landborders don´t touch.
If there is sea between it´s OK and Eire dont border to the UK.
January 12, 2017 05:27PM
There is definitely no script available and as there is only one challenge like this I expect that no script writer is willing to spend time on a checker script for a challenge which is no longer acceptable under to current guideline
March 21, 2017 02:16PM
I don't expect that a checker will ever be writen for this challenge and the fact that the owner of the challenge was not the person who requested the checker I will archive this request in ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login