Advanced

Re: GC9YVGZ

[Awaiting feedback] GC9YVGZ
August 21, 2022 05:24PM
Please make a challenge checker for this challenge cache, GC9yvgz.
There is a similar cache that has been archived that already has a checker. It is
GC3X7BK.
Thank you
August 21, 2022 09:29PM
I'm sorry but the checker you refer to is a legacy cache. The challenge criteria is not allowed under the new guidelines

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not acceptable
Challenges based on geographic areas other than countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent). Examples: user-defined mapping polygons, latitude/longitude, radius, etc.
August 21, 2022 10:06PM
ok
I've now changed the challenge. Please re make a checker for the entirely new challenge with the same gc
August 21, 2022 10:29PM
Yes fine but you need to tell us the challenge criteria because we cannot read an unpublished listing
August 21, 2022 10:36PM
This is a challenge cache. You may sign the log any time, but don't claim the smiley until you have completed the challenge. The rating for this challenge is based on the challenge, not the actual container.

You must complete the challenge by earning the following groundspeak souvenirs:

3 countries NOT INCLUDING the United States

3 U. S. states

3 events/special dates, INCLUDING one mega event

Countries with different state souvenirs, such as Canada or Germany, only count as one country.

Event souvenirs may NOT be used for a country
August 28, 2022 08:19PM
I am wondering why I haven't seen a response to this checker request. What did I do wrong?
August 29, 2022 05:43PM
Sorry I forgot to answer

The checllenge you are suggesting will likely not be approved please contact your reviewer for advise because I have seen this request being rejected in the past
October 06, 2022 03:53PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login