Advanced

[Cancelled] Counties challange checker with a twist

[Cancelled] Counties challange checker with a twist
September 21, 2022 01:42PM
Hi all, first time requesting a checker for a challange. I recently managed to collect at least one cache in 15 counties of Britain within 24 hours. These also consisted of at least one in Wales, one in England and one in Scotland.

So basically I would love a challange checker for at least one cache in any 15 counties, with the twist being at least one has to be in Wales, England and Scotland, and all within 24 hours. Would anybody be able to help me with that?
Re: Counties challange checker with a twist
September 21, 2022 01:45PM
Unfortunately, that is not publishable:

Challenge Cache Guidelines - Section 9: Time-Limited

NOT ACCEPTABLE
Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Examples: Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc.
September 21, 2022 01:51PM
Thats a shame. Im sure I just logged a cache were the requirements were to log 5 earthcaches in one day. Would that not be time-limited?
September 21, 2022 02:14PM
That would most likely be a legacy cache

At this time, challenge caches published prior to April 21, 2015 are legacy caches in the game. As with any legacy cache, Geocaching HQ may archive caches which become problematic.
September 21, 2022 02:15PM
Ok, well it's a shame, but thanks for all your help anyway. I'll just have to think of something else....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login