Advanced

Re: GC9YPE9 - Last to find (Challenge)

[Cancelled] GC9YPE9 - Last to find (Challenge)
October 02, 2022 08:10PM
Hello out there,

out of curiosity I wonder whether it would be possible to determine the total number of caches for which the user was the last one who found it and logged it online as the last finder.

I dream of a procedure like:
- 1 - for the result set of all my caches logged as a "find", "attended" or "photo taken"
-- 1.1 -- consider all that are already archived
-- 1.2 -- list all those of the subset 1.1 where my log is not followed by other logs
--- meaning: no predecessor "find" after mine; no predecessor "attended" after mine; no predecessor "photo taken" after mine
--- instead between my respective log and the archive log no other log types than a write note, needs maintenance, maintenance by owner, de-/actived are allowed.

From my gut feeling the ratio of those cachers where I was last to find as almost the same as the FTF rate or even lower.
Anybody to have already investigated in that is welcome to share the results found.
Thank you :-).
Best regards, TomatenTheo+Tante (aka Uwe+Ulrike)
October 02, 2022 08:43PM
Although we have a script available I expect that your reviewer will not accept your challenge criteria on the basis that this is a negative challenge criteria

Please ask your reviewer if he would publish this challenge

If you ask by posting a reviewer note on the cache page, remember that you have to submit the cache for review for the reviewer to see your question.
October 03, 2022 08:42AM
This is understood - thx!
Out of curiosity: could you run the script for our account?
Just want to see - before starting the discussion with the reviewer - whow many hits we would have.

Thank you in advance :-)
Uwe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2022 08:46AM by TomatenTheo+Tante. (view changes)
October 03, 2022 11:10AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login